In addition, the CDC recommends these everyday preventive actions which we will be following at the event as well:
● Stay home when you are sick
● Avoid close contact with people who are sick
● Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth
● Avoid shaking hands and other forms of casual contact
● Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash
● Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces using a regular household cleaning spray or wipe
● Follow the CDC’s recommendations for using a face mask:
- The CDC does not recommend that people who are well wear a face mask to protect themselves from respiratory diseases, including COVID-19.
- Face masks should be used by people who show symptoms of COVID-19 to help prevent the spread of the disease to others.
- The use of face masks is also crucial for health workers and people who are taking care of someone in close settings (at home or in a healthcare facility).